Fall: September 23, 2024 Tuition due in full by September 2
Winter: January 2, 2024 Tuition due in full by December 12
Spring: April 1, 2024 Tuition due in full by March 11
Summer: July 1, 2024 Tuition due in full by June 10
Washington Laser Institute the most comprehensive laser training center in the Northwest will prepare you to become a master esthetician who is:
- Professionally Competent - Understand the theory and clinical applications of laser operations and safety including Hands-On and patient assessment skills taught by physicians on site ALWAYS. No invisible "medical directors"
- Self-Assured - Understand the importance of putting your actual laser training into action through a systematic approach to every clinical situation
- Certified - Now a requirement in Washington State (check your state requirements)
- Trained on the latest laser technology - The largest selection of state-of-the-art cosmetic lasers under one roof. The professional staff at Washington Laser Institute takes each student from basic laser operation to advanced training with real patients.
- Prepared-Students at Washington Laser Institute will be prepared to take the Written and Practical WA State Master Esthetician Examination administered by NIC.
- Ready for the job market - Simply the most comprehensive didactic and hands-on cosmetic laser training under one roof.
HANDS ON LASER TRAINING
Designed for the licensed esthetician
- To qualify for the master esthetician certification (must be a licensed esthetician)
- Feel confident to respond to the job post “Proficiency in laser operations a must”
- Flexible class schedules
- An educational resource for our graduates. Continuing education available for the progressive master esthetician
- Job placement assistance for our graduates
REGISTER NOW: Comprehensive 450-hour Esthetician Training Certification: $14,890 Tuition.
Place your $500 non-refundable now to reserve your place in the class of your choice.
Your $500 non-refundable deposit will be credited toward your tuition balance. Your tuition balance will be due in full three weeks before your desired class start date.
Ask us about our layaway plans, VA, and financing options.
Please let us know which track you would like to attend. Call 855-755-1064